Make the very most of your outdoor living spaces, with EVO_2/E™ by Mirage: an innovative, complete system of flooring and special pieces for outdoor areas that has turned the whole design concept around. With a thickness of 20 mm, EVO_2/E™ is the first porcelain stoneware designed to strike a unique balance between style and performance, offering a wide range of sizes, colours and finishes, as well as flexible laying options, allowing you to create the outdoor living spaces of your dreams, with a distinctive appearance, superb performance and all the quality you expect from Mirage tiles.
Mirage has been a pioneer worldwide in the development of 20 mm porcelain stoneware for outdoor settings. Shown at the side are the features and performance that make EVO_2/E™ unique.
- 01.Resistant to thermal shockCompletely frostproof and able to maintain its properties intact in a temperature range of between -50° and +60°.
- 02.Easy to cleanEVO_2/E™ does not require complex seasonal treatments, and can be cleaned simply with a pressure washer.
- 03.Breaking strengthAble to withstand loads of over 1000 kg per slab, ensuring superior duration.
- 04.Easy to laySquared, single-calibre and with the same laying methods as other materials for outdoors, it adapts effortlessly to any project.
- 05.Chemical resistanceResistant to acids, chemicals, salt and copper sulphate treatments.
- 06.Easy to removeEVO_2/E™ slabs are simple to remove, inspect and replace. A 600x600 slab weighs only 17 kg.
- 07.Stain resistanceFlooring that stays beautiful over the years, resistant to mould, moss and dark rings.
- 08.SafetySafe flooring, thanks to the textured surface.
Raised flooring for outdoors uses the traditional floating floor system, so that the utility systems installed below the surface can be immediately inspected at any time, by lifting up - and if necessary removing - the slabs.
Suitable for all laying systems (on gravel, with raised feet or glued onto screed), EVO_3/ETM boasts excellent breaking strength and improved stability, making it the perfect solution for urban settings, or for any outdoor area subject to considerable stress."