Mirage porcelain stoneware is a choice that looks to the future. We use a vitrification process to mix sand, quartzes, feldspars, kaolins, clays and natural colouring oxides, blending them into a single material. These elements are subjected to temperatures of over 1200°C, which turns them into a full-body product of exceptional hardness and with unrivalled mechanical characteristics. Each porcelain stoneware surface thus becomes a symbol of reliability and uncompromising beauty.
- 01.Practical and odourless, MIRAGE porcelain stoneware is also non-absorbent, which makes it easier to keep clean than other materials. It does not give off any odour, nor does it absorb unpleasant odours.
- 02.Maximum fire safety: MIRAGE porcelain stoneware is non-combustible and does not produce toxic substances, guaranteeing peace of mind in all circumstances.
- 03.Resistant to the elements: the Mirage porcelain stoneware surfaces are frostproof and composed of inorganic materials, so the colour remains unchanged even when exposed to UV rays.
- 04.Commitment to the environment: MIRAGE porcelain stoneware is 100% recyclable. We reduce waste by reusing raw scrap in the production of our collections, thus contributing to a sustainable life cycle. In addition, fired scrap can be used as inert material for the construction industry.
- 05.Superior resistance: MIRAGE porcelain stoneware is designed to be scratch and wear-resistant. We offer unrivalled durability, ensuring our floors maintain their beauty over the years.
Make your outdoor flooring and garden paving safe and reliable. Our products comply with all the safety regulations governing public and private spaces, and specifically with regard to the risk of slipping, deep abrasion resistance and fire resistance.
- 01.Does not give off harmful substances at any temperature.
- 02.Does not give off lead
- 03.Totally frostproof, and maintains its properties unaltered from -50° to +60°
- 04.Does not give off lead
- 05.Does not give off VOC